How to Create a Distraction-Proof Workplace
Free LIVE training with
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.
About the course
As a business owner or corporate leader it’s up to you to make sure you and your employees are focused on what’s most important and to execute on those important priorities without distraction. Ironically, what I find is that most people create their own distractions and overwhelm.
Find out how to get rid of distraction, miscommunication, and overwhelm in your workplace, so you can focus yourself and others on the most important business priorities.
Join me for my class How to Create a Distraction-Proof Workplace. You will learn how to:
- Create a tool that allows you to take stock of the most important business priorities to focus on
- Use important priorities to determine what to spend your time on each day
- Avoid time wasters like interruptions, “emergencies”, perfection, and low-value activities
- Stop sending “mixed” messages that confuse employees about what’s important
- Start “walking your talk” when it comes to what you say your company stands for
- Implement that strategic plan that’s been gathering dust on a shelf or on your hard drive consistently and with focus
About The Instructor
Beth has a passion for developing people. She is an energetic lifelong learner, who delights in challenging others to realize their potential. Beth has been a tireless champion of others throughout careers in K-12 education and human resources. She now works with leaders who want to shake up business as usual by knowing more about their leadership styles, aligning their businesses to reflect their mission, vision, and values in everyday work, and expressing themselves clearly and powerfully.
Beth earned a bachelor’s degree in Elementary Education from the University of Kansas and a Juris Doctor from the University of Utah’s SJ Quinney College of Law. She is a member of the Utah State Bar, a certified Senior Professional in Human Resources (SPHR), and a certified coach through the International Coach Federation. Beth serves on various non-profit boards in the Salt Lake area and enjoys traveling, cooking, hiking, snowshoeing, and hanging out with friends.
Live and Free*:
from 9:00am-12pm MDT (11-2pm EDT)
July 26 & 27th
from 7-10pm MDT (9-12am EDT)
Like the course? Share!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess,