Marathon Replay: Dimensional Art with Paper Clay with Rogene Mañas
Free Replay*: Oct. 26-28, 2020!
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT,
3-6pm GMT, 4-7pm BST)
*This live and free course is available for free only during the live broadcast, and it does not include bonus materials such as supplies list, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, etc.
About the course
Join mixed media artist and author, Rogene Mañas for a fun 3-day workshop creating dimensional wall art with paper clay. Create bas-relief images that have the look of carved wood and leave people wondering how they were made. Paper clay is an easy-to-use, air-dried clay that holds amazing detail, is non-toxic, and does not require baking or firing. It comes out of the pack ready-to-use and is available at most art supply and craft stores. This unique and innovative process is fun, flexible and forgiving, making it perfect for beginning and advanced students alike.
In this course you will learn:
- Learn a new, unique process creating dimensional art using air-dried paper clay on wooden panels
- Learn to design your project, create a pattern and transfer your image
- Learn to sculpt and carve paper clay when wet, and to cut, carve and sand paper clay when dry.
- Learn to finish your dry paper clay pieces with acrylic mediums and paints
- Learn simple bas-relief sculpting and imprinting techniques
- Learn to use a fun, flexible and forgiving medium that can be applied to mixed media work
*This live and free course is available for free only during the live broadcast, and it does not include bonus materials such as supplies list, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classes, etc. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.