This course is a Fast Track Course. You can purchase it a la carte, or you can join the Mondo Club and get it for free!
- Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- Proven effective learning method
- Hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
About the course
Patina your copper and brass to make some great jewelry pieces! A patina is a thin layer of color that forms on the surface of copper, brass or bronze or similar metals. You can add a fun and unique layer of color just by using some basic household products. Grab your salt, vinegar and ammonia and get ready to make some great pieces of art!