How to Make an Art Doll in Cold Porcelain
with Leticia Suarez
- 12+ Video lessons in HD
- Exclusive bonus content
- 30-day access to instructor
- Over 10 hours of in-depth instructions
- Lifetime access, anywhere, anytime
- Available on desktop, mobile and tablet
- 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Captions available in English, Portuguese, Dutch, German, Spanish, French and Swedish
What you will learn in this sculpting course:
- Techniques for sculpting the human figure
- Sculpting the arms and bodies
- Creating the hairstyle and dress
- Finishing touches, make up
About this sculpting course online:
Cold porcelain is a type of clay that offers multiple possibilities for sculpting. Easy to make at home, easy to color and easy to create bigger pieces!
You can use cold porcelain to create Art dolls, kitchen magnets, cake toppers, ornaments, whimsical figurines and much more. One of the hottest trends in South America is now available to you.
In this online course students will learn:
- How to make cold porcelain from scratch
- How to dye cold porcelain in any color
- How to store cold porcelain before use
- What tools are used for this type of work
- Basic techniques such as lining the styrofoam spheres, lining the base, giving texture to the porcelain.
- All this while you create the most adorable Art Doll with its cherished bear.
Also in this course:
- How to make the human figure
- Modeling of the head
- Makeup of the piece
- Hairstyle and dress of the piece
Open Facebook Group to students of this course:
Curious Mondo: Art Doll in Cold Porcelain
Basic / Intermediate / Advanced
Sculptors, art dolls artists, anyone who loves sculpting or want to start a new hobby or career.
Learn how to sculpt an art doll in cold porcelain.
About the instructor
When I was very young I started to model any type of clay mass I could find. At 12 years old my parents signed me up in a pottery workshop, which I did until I was 16. In Bellas Artes, I received the title of National Professor of Drawing and Painting. From there I worked in primary school as a visual art teacher. I started ordering cold porcelain souvenirs, a material that fascinated me completely and turned my professional career around! I joined Utilísima Satelital at the age of 23, as a cold porcelain modeling specialist, participated in several TV shows and was the host of "The Magical World of Leticia". I have collaborated in the drafting of several Utilísima books and was also a producer of Souvenirs de Utilísima magazine. I opened my own cold porcelain modeling institute and created the first faculty World of Cold Porcelain Modeling. I traveled to more than 10 countries teaching my technique to thousands of lovers of Crafts. At the age of 36 I became a mother and dedicated myself fully to motherhood and teaching in my institutes all over the country. Currently I continue to teach with my team of teachers in person and online.