Beginning Bread Making
Free LIVE Training with
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.
About the course
If you would like to learn how to make delicious homemade bread please join me for my beginning bread making class on Curious Mondo. In this beginners course we will learn...
- About the basic ingredients and equipment needed for bread making plus some additional ones that can be helpful but not necessary.
- How to make a quick bread for when you want bread but don’t have a lot of time
- What the difference is between a lean dough and an enriched dough
- We will learn the different steps of bread making, mixing, proofing baking etc
- After learning the steps of breadmaking we will make a couple of loaves of bread
- We will learn some basic shaping techniques to help the bread not only taste delicious but also looks great too.
- We will look how to make some basic topping to go on top of our bread.
- ...and much more!
About The Instructor
I have loved the process of creating for as long as I can remember. As a child I focused on drawing,
embroidery and sewing. Later, I picked up crochet, knitting, spinning and weaving. I received my
Bachelors in Art Education from BYU. After learning to knit and crochet, I decided that I really loved
teaching the Fiber Arts and sharing my love for them with others. I started out teaching family members
and friends, and as my children have grown older I have been able to teach others outside my family. I
currently teach at Hemstitched Heirlooms, where I have taught for a couple of years. I have also had the
opportunity to teach at the Great Basin Fiber Arts Fair. I love to learn new things and develop my skills
in the Fiber Arts and hope to be able to help you do the same.
Live and Free*:
September 17th & 18th!
from 11:00am-2pm EDT
(8-11am PDT, 9-12pm MDT, 10-1pm CDT)
*NOTE: There will be no evening replay for this course.