Basic Oil Painting Online Class. Unleash the artist inside you!
with Sunnie Bybee
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess, and one-on-one with the instructors. These perks are only available in the paid version of the course.
About the course
In this class the student will:
- Learn how to prepare and prime a panel for painting
- Learn how to identify the necessary brushes and drawing tools to begin your painting
- Learn how to map out your drawing before applying paint
- Learn the traditional method of grisaille painting
- Learn the basic color palette of oil painting
- Learn the different color properties and consistencies of oil paint
- Learn basic color and tone mixing
- Learn about the various oil diluents and varnishes
- Learn about the cleaning and care of your brushes
- Learn about the painter's pallet
About The Instructor
My name is Sunnie Bybee. I juggle my time between raising my two beloved children with my husband, teaching private art lessons, and creating my own art work. I studied painting and drawing at Brigham Young University in Provo, Utah, and graduated with a Bachelor of Fine Arts. At the university I developed a strong affinity for, and studied seriously, the human figure in art. I use portraiture a lot in my work which revolves around the folklore and fairy tales of western and eastern europe.
I love sharing my passion for art by teaching. I have taught privately and in charter schools with children ages k-12. I believe that art is a vital form of expression that we have relied on throughout our history to pass down our story both collectively and personally.
Live and Free*:
from 11:00am-2pm EDT (8am-11am PDT)
Jan. 25th and 26th
from 9pm-12am EDT (6pm-9pm PDT)
Like the course? Share!
*The live and free course does not give you a certificate of completion, additional tools and resources, access to the bonus classess,