How to Create an Artstone Clay Statuette with a Bird!
Free LIVE Training with Lise St-Cyr
Reserve your spot
-- it's Free!
Live and Free*: July 5-7, 2021!
from 11:00am-2pm EST
(8-11am PT, 9-12pm MT, 10-1pm CT,
3-6pm GMT, 4-7pm BST)
About the course
In this course I'm going to show you how to create an Artstone Clay Statuette with Bird. We will cover:
- Making of armature
- Momification with Hockey tape
- How to make Artstone Clay
- Creation of bird with clay
- Making of Crackled clay for clothing
- Mixing colors to make Paverpol Antique bronze
- Dry-brushing techniques
- Application of Pavercolors
- Create hair with wrappers
- Tips and tricks for proportions and human body
About The Instructor
Born in Montreal, Lise St-Cyr studied at Sherbrooke University. She started her watercolor debuts as a portraitist and executed more than 60 portraits since 1991. She discovers watercolor on canvas - different from paper, this medium brings her spontaneity and freedom. She is inspired by her world trips, the different themes that live in her bring her to discover new horizons.
Lise St-Cyr has done many solo and group exhibitions and is represented in several galleries in Quebec and Miami and Portugal. She is a member of the Canadian Watercolor Association, Figurative Art Institute and the Lakeshore Association of artists.